Monday 7 October 2013

Marah



aargh!!!

it' make me sooooooooo00000 angry!!!very very angry!!!!

after i feel so angry...actually inside my inner heart...i'm so upset, sad and the worse feeling is i think i am useless. maybe some people or all cannot realize what happen in myself(ada orang kisah pasal kau ke?!!) but i'm really care about that.. before this i have 'something make me stronger and inspired me to become a good person....but.... suddenly everything has a changes after that human came around. everything changes....everything.... can u imagine before this...that person care about me but because that human....nobody care about me anymore.... fine...now i realized i not important anymore and i have nothing to give a best contribution in anything.... i think i should forget what happen before this.. thanks for everything that you gave me..

No comments:

Post a Comment